The New Jersey Tree Foundation and Public Service Electric & Gas are offering a FREE seminar on Planting the Right Tree in the Right Place, the Right Way on Friday, November 4th at PSE&G, 4000 Hadley Road, South Plainfield, NJ. Please RSVP by Thursday, October 27th, 2016 to Lisa Simms LSimms@NJTreeFoundation.org
- Planting the right tree, in the right place, the right way.
- 811! The importance of utility mark-outs prior to planting.
- Emerald Ash Borer – It’s coming for your ash trees! Now what?
- Vegetation management policies to ensure the safe and reliable delivery of electric service.
- Grant opportunities, tree inventories, and more!
Who should attend? Mayors, Freeholders, DPW Supervisors, Environmental & Shade Tree Commissioners, County Officials and any other interested parties. Space is limited. First come first served.
Date: Friday, November 4, 2016
Time: Registration begins at 8:15 am. Program starts promptly at 9:00 am and runs until 12:30 pm.
Place: PSE&G, 4000 Hadley Road, Room 100, South Plainfield, NJ.
A continental breakfast will be served.
This seminar is worth 3 Continuing Education Units for towns with a 5-year Community Forestry Management Plan.
Right Tree Right Place is approved by the ISA for 3 (three) Arborist certification renewal credits.
Please RSVP by Thursday, October 27th to LSimms@njtreefoundation.org
If you would like send a representative(s), please include their names and contact information (email address).